Assassin Targeting Trump Allies Is on the Loose, FBI Warns

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

The FBI in Miami has warned of an Iranian assassin that is wanted in connection to assassination targets against former and current public officials, such as those involved in former President Donald Trump's administration.

The FBI field office in Miami shared a wanted notice for Majid Dastjani Farahani on Friday.

he FBI in Miami has warned of an Iranian assassin that is wanted in connection to assassination targets against former and current public officials, such as those involved in former President Donald Trump's administration.

The FBI field office in Miami shared a wanted notice for Majid Dastjani Farahani on Friday.

The announcement by the FBI comes amid heightened tensions between Iran and the U.S. Earlier this year, three U.S. Service members were killed at a military base in Jordan. President Joe Biden announced that "radical, Iran-backed militant groups operating in Syria and Iraq," were responsible, prompting speculation on Iran's role in the incident.

According to the BBC, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Nasser Kanaan denied Tehran was behind the attacks, saying that Iran is "not involved in the decision-making of resistance groups."

However, in 2022, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi made a speech in which he blamed Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for the killing of Soleimani.

"If Trump and Pompeo are not tried in a fair court for the criminal act of assassinating General Soleimani, Muslims will take our martyr's revenge," Raisi said, according to Reuters. "The aggressor, murderer and main culprit—the then-President of the United States—must be tried and judged under the (Islamic) law of retribution, and God's ruling must be carried out against him."

In December 2023, the U.S. Treasury Department announced sanctions against Farahani and another Iranian intelligence officer Mohammad Mahdi Khanpour Ardestani.

"Both Farahani and Ardestani have recruited individuals for various operations in the United States, to include lethal targeting of current and former U.S. Government officials as revenge for the death of Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force Commander Qasem Soleimani," the Treasury Department said. "Farahani and Ardestani also recruited individuals for surveillance activities focused on religious sites, businesses, and other facilities in the United States,"

This is scary news for people living in Miami.

Hopefully, the assassin does not use a group of gunmen, and more dangerous weapons like a bomb or machine gun which can kill many innocent people who are not the intended target.

It isn't safe to be anywhere anymore. But if so, it's in the hands of those whose jobs and lives are on the line. Bringing the flame war over here was their biggest mistake.

The whole world has forgotten simple acts such as Respect, Common Decency, & Common Courtesy.
Just because somebody doesn't believe what you do, doesn't mean you have the RIGHT to hurt them. We are all entitled to our opinions. Not everything will go "your way".

The whole world has forgotten simple acts such as Respect, Common Decency, & Common Courtesy.
Just because somebody doesn't believe what you do, doesn't mean you have the RIGHT to hurt them. We are all entitled to our opinions. Not everything will go "your way".
I don’t think the world ever followed that to begin with.

People are human. People have bad days and are hard to control emotionally. It may as well be variable. Most people have to work and they get stressed out for good reason. In other ways, it's an ego that grew up with them since they were little.

I don’t think the world ever followed that to begin with.
The world, no, but real Human BEings at least try :)
People are human. People have bad days and are hard to control emotionally. It may as well be variable. Most people have to work and they get stressed out for good reason. In other ways, it's an ego that grew up with them since they were little.
It can be hard to manage day to day stress on top of everything else :)

Human BEing, emphasis on the BE part. Those who do what they can to help others. Simple as that. :)
I don’t really get the capital BE part.

For future reference, if you’re going to make up your own catchphrase, you should explain it to people instead of expecting everyone is going to get it.

I don’t really get the capital BE part.

For future reference, if you’re going to make up your own catchphrase, you should explain it to people instead of expecting everyone is going to get it.
I didn't think the term BE (capital means an emphasis) had to be explained as it's a common word out there that means EXIST. :)

Last edited:
I didn't think the term BE (capital means an emphasis) had to be explained as it's a common word out there that means EXIST. :)
People are dumb (myself included), so what’s blatantly obvious to you isn’t obvious to others. I’m looking at it thinking “wtf does BE mean? Be what?” Your explanation also didn’t help either.

Be is usually followed by something in most catchphrases, and not just emphasized in a preexisting word.

Back